- 6-8 Russet potatoes
- 8 Vlasic sweet pickles
- ½ cup sweet pickle juice
- 1 stalk celery
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup mayo (We prefer Miracle Whip)
- ½ onion
- Wash then peel and dice potatoes
- Put 1 ½ cups of water in the instant pot with the trivet (rack) to keep the potatoes from sitting in the water
- Put the potatoes in the instant pot and nestle the eggs in the potatoes
- Press manual and cook for 4 minutes and quick release when it’s done
- Dice pickles, onion, and celery
- Drain the potatoes and put into bowl then pour pickle juice over potatoes and stir.
- Dice eggs then add mayo, pickles, onion, celery to potatoes and stir. Sprinkle with paprika and stir sprinkling a bit more paprika on top.